Managing it all: How to Manage Your Time and Your Commitment to Social Media and Get Results
|Start Time: 4 PM EST
|Start Date: 1/7/2010
|Capacity Limit: 999
Participating in social media as a business and marketing strategy requires discipline, automation routines and a daily commitment. Learn 5 strategies to keep you organized, inspired and able to build momentum.
- Balance long term relations and deeper relationships with every day activities
- Enjoy our systematic approach to make your experience more fruitful.
- Learn daily, weekly and monthly activities to build a ROI
- Let us expain why Your blog is the hub of it all
- Feeds Are Your Secret Weapon
- You Only Need To Join a Few Key Networks
- A friend strategy will keep your reputation intact
You will leave this session with a daily, weekly and monthly action plan to help you get results from your social media efforts.
Leave a Reply